The Ministry informs that from March 27 this year. the acceptance of applications for obtaining licenses for the exploration and production of solid minerals for newly included sites in the PUGFN starts. Over 300,000 new blocks will be available for application.
Applications for licenses will be accepted electronically through a single platform for subsoil users minerals.gov.kz.
For those wishing to receive assistance in submitting applications, a self-service corner has been organized in the building of the Ministry (Transport Tower, Astana, Kabanbai Batyr Avenue, 32/1, 1st floor).
Instructions for registering and using the unified platform for subsoil users are available at the following links (In Russian):
– https://youtu.be/aSUA0M55czk (registration via email);
– https://youtu.be/R-kIz-jrZtM (registration via EDS);
– https://youtu.be/SEZtit6x1w4 (working with an interactive map);
– https://youtu.be/oEB20uEximo (applying for exploration of solid minerals);
– https://youtu.be/tO4udfIt6S4 (applying for the extraction of solid minerals).