We see the creation of a transparent, competitive, and ergonomic business environment in the field of subsoil use for the sustainable development of Ukraine as the primary goal of the National Association of Extractive Industry of Ukraine (NAEIU). What kinds of tasks decide NAEIU:
- A representation and protection of the rights and legitimate interests of the Association’s members in relations with state and local authorities, other institutions, and organizations;
- A coordination of activities of Association members to achieve a common goal and objectives;
- Integration between different regions of the country for the purpose of the interaction of Association members;
- Advocacy of regulatory, social, and environmental initiatives of the members of the Association;
- A communication with civil society regarding topical issues of subsoil use.