Aluminum   $ 2.1505 kg        |         Cobalt   $ 33.420 kg        |         Copper   $ 8.2940 kg        |         Gallium   $ 222.80 kg        |         Gold   $ 61736.51 kg        |         Indium   $ 284.50 kg        |         Iridium   $ 144678.36 kg        |         Iron Ore   $ 0.1083 kg        |         Lead   $ 2.1718 kg        |         Lithium   $ 29.821 kg        |         Molybdenum   $ 58.750 kg        |         Neodymium   $ 82.608 kg        |         Nickel   $ 20.616 kg        |         Palladium   $ 40303.53 kg        |         Platinum   $ 30972.89 kg        |         Rhodium   $ 131818.06 kg        |         Ruthenium   $ 14950.10 kg        |         Silver   $ 778.87 kg        |         Steel Rebar   $ 0.5063 kg        |         Tellurium   $ 73.354 kg        |         Tin   $ 25.497 kg        |         Uranium   $ 128.42 kg        |         Zinc   $ 2.3825 kg        |         

Altynken

Home - Marketplace
 

Primary Activity

  • MINING COMPANY

Where we operate

  • Kyrgyzstan

Altynken

Altynken is a jouint venture between Chinese and Kyrgyz stakeholders, with Chinese participants holding 60% of the shares and Kyrgyz participants owning the remaining 40%. The company primarily focuses on the development of the Taldy-Bulak Levoberezhny field, which is situated in the eastern part of the Chui Valley on the northern slope of the eastern end of the Kyrgyz ridge. The Taldybulak-Levoberezhny project, under the ownership of Altynken LLC, commenced operations on July 29, 2015, with a designated operational lifespan of 19 years. Notably, the project's annual gold production surpasses 4 tons.

Companies & Organisations

Latest news