National Atomic Company Kazatomprom JSC (hereinafter referred to as Kazatomprom or the Company) informs that the following changes have been made to the composition of the Company’s Management Board.
Due to the merger of the production unit and the nuclear fuel cycle unit (hereinafter referred to as the “NFC”) into one business area under the supervision of the Chief Production Director and the abolition of the position of the Chief Director for the NFC, the powers of Dosbolat Sarymsakov, the Chief NFC Director.
Thus, at present, the Board of Kazatomprom includes:
- Yerzhan Mukanov, Chairman of the Board;
- Kuanysh Omarbekov, chief production director;
- Dastan Kosherbaev, Chief Commercial Officer;
- Ermek Kuantirov, Chief Director for Legal Support and Corporate Governance;
- Alibek Aldongarov, Chief Director for HR and industrial safety;
- Mukhit Magazhanov, Chief Procurement and General Director.
Information on members of the Management Board of Kazatomprom is available on the Company’s corporate Internet resource www.kazatomprom.kz .