The 9th Mining and Exploration Forum MINEX Central Asia 2018 will take place in Astana on the 17- 19 April 2018.
The Forum will bring together over 300 government regulators, mine operators, prospectors, geologists, investors, experts, financiers and service companies from Central Asia and overseas.
About the Forum
Established in 2010 “MINEX Central Asia” is one of the largest and most authoritative international events providing industry-wide discussion platform on mineral exploration and mining in Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan and Mongolia. For the past seven years, the Forum has been playing a significant role in promoting investment, technological and business partnerships as well as facilitating international dialogue between governments, mining companies, service providers, equipment producers and investors.
MINEX Central Asia 2017 highlights
- Over 300 from 128 companies and government organisations.
- Over 40% delegates of the Forum were CEOs and board members
- Over 100 speakers and panellists from Central Asian countries (Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan), Russia and Europe, North America, Canada and Australia presented at the Forum .
- 17 companies from Kazakhstan, Russia, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Germany exhibited at the Trade and Investment Show organised alongside the Forum.
- The 3-day agenda packed with content rich sessions and panel discussions
- In-depth master-classes delivered by top experts
- The Forum offered extensive networking and business development opportunities
- MineTech competition enhanced practical exchange between mining companies, service and solution providers.
- MineVenture competition provided powerful promotional platform to start-up mining and technology projects
Contact organisers discuss participation in MINEX Central Asia 2018
Advantix Ltd (MINEX Forum operator)
7-10 Adam Street, The Strand, London WC2N 6AA, United Kingdom
Tel: + 44 (0) 207 520 9341
Fax: + 44 (0) 207 520 9342